Advanced children's groups
Thanks to our varied and methodically constructed programme of exercises, children and teenagers will show a steady improvement in their skiing ability. Lots of fun and a variety of different learning methods will make each day an adventure.
At the ski school meeting point children will be roughly divided up into groups according to ability:
- Ahorn lift/Grunholz lift down in the valley
- Blue run on the Diedamskopf
- Red run on the Diedamskopf
- Black run on the Diedamskopf
Course programme for advanced children’s groups
Instruction in the latest Carving techniques including various motion exercises; slalom training, powder skiing, bump skiing, Big Foot and Carvellinos (older children)
“Diedamskopf igloo land” mountain safety camp
Sitting in the igloos with folders containing printed notes, the children learn the FIS ski rules, become familiar with the appropriate code of conduct, and are made aware of the potential hazards associated with the mountains in winter.
For experienced groups
Tracking tour in the halfpipe; guidelines and jump techniques in the snowboard park; ski tour to Parkhornbach; ski safaris in the surrounding ski areas.
Our adventure programme was awarded the Tourism Innovation Prize 2006!
Advanced ski courses for children begin every Sunday and Monday at 10.00. Experienced skiers may also join the groups during the course of the week.
- Breitenalpe adventure park
- Every Thursday: snow rafting by Skidoo, and a barbeque by the teepee
- Abseiling at the abseiling centre
- An end-of-week ski race is held each Friday, followed by a prize-giving ceremony where all children receive a medal and a certificate