Tiny tots and beginners
Tiny tots' sessions and ski courses for children aged 3 1/2 and older. Our highly-qualified instructors will use light-hearted methods to teach your children to ski, involving a lot of fun and games, plus endless amounts of patience.
It’s really important that the children find skiing enjoyable…
and we’re there to make quite sure that they do. It’s very simple; when you’re having fun, you learn quickly and effortlessly. Courses are organised according to the age and ability of the children.
Children's taster session:2 hours € 42.00
Beginners' courses for children begin every Sunday and Monday at 10.00.
Children's ski course programme
During the breaks:
• Exciting story-telling sessions
• Visits from Cindy the pony
• Lars the polar bear takes off on his giant parachute
• Lots of other enjoyable cool games
• Snow rafting every Thursday or Friday: kids ride in an inflatable boat which is towed through Didiland by a skidoo
• Every Friday: End of week children’s ski race with raffle; each child receives a medal and a certificate
Our experienced and vastly sympathetic ski instructors would like to welcome your children to Schoppernau.
our children to Schoppernau.